2. Fandom: Star Wars Prequel Trilogy
3. Rating of the story: explicit, though this is a small percentage of the overall fic
4. Spoilers/Time Line: AU, Qui-Gon lives, Rarepair
5. Pairing: one-sided Qui-Gon Jinn/Obi-Wan Kenobi, developing Obi-Wan Kenobi/Quinlan Vos, OC/OC, Rarepair that would be a spoiler (will disclose if there is an interested beta).
6. Beta Type: looking for basic grammar/punctuation/readability check. Would appreciate pointing out anything that reads oddly. Not looking to revise, just working on getting fic out at this point.
7. Harshness: I'm sure some of it is crap and could be chopped. It is suffering Original Character Takeover. I'm not looking to change the story significantly, just going for readability so it doesn't have obvious typos/errors.
The story is exceptionally long and I'm hoping to be finished with it and to start posting it in January 2020. (I tend to have time off over the holidays and am trying to line up someone to work with ahead of time. I do not expect to be done in a week, just that I have more time to work with then). I am willing to work with multiple betas due to the length and that I'm not looking for anyone to check continuity or nitpick details. I have been working on this for a year to cultivate my writing skills in general, and would like to post it and move on. I accept it's flaws cheerfully, I just don't want to post anything with irritating errors or sloppy mistakes I missed because I've seen the text so many times. Basic familiarity with Star Wars Prequel Trilogy would probably help, but deep knowledge is not required. I play loosely with canon.